Re: [RTTY] RITTY 4.5 Issue

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RITTY 4.5 Issue
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:35:56 +0000
> RITTY doesn't read the autoexec.bat file.  It's your operating system
> that reads it, and as far as I know, it only reads the one in C:\.
> Bill W6WRT

Bill is correct of course, but depending on which system you boot up
on will determine which autoexec.bat file is used. Boot to 98, and it
uses the file in ....\EBD.
But, interupt the boot by contiously tapping the F8 key during boot up
in 98, and option 5 will give you a choice to boot into DOS. In that
case, the autoexec.bat file in C:\ is used.

73
Ed