Re: [RTTY] Thanks

To: Sid Ashen-Brenner <sashen@swbell.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Thanks
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:15:16 -0400

It could have been a wrong-minded QRPer (with QRO capability) feeling wronged by RTTY so close to the QRP frequency of 7.040.

Just a thought.

Art
W2NRA

I'd really like to thank the LID showing very poor sportsman like conduct by transmitting endless RYRY's on top of 9A5W on 7.041 MHz at approximately 0210Z 17 Oct 04. (and keeping it up for better than 10 minutes)
I've come to expect better than this from the RTTY community!

This ends my participation in the JARTS contest for this weekend.

Sid Ashen-Brenner   Salina, Kansas    N0OBM   EM18et
Internet : sashen@swbell.net   Home page: http://www.qsl.net/n0obm