Re: [RTTY] Logging software?

To: pcooper@guernsey.net, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Logging software?
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:11:32 -0700
I am a big fan of DX Base, Phil. Imported all my historical data in; monthly updates to LoTW, etc.

Only logging program I like better is DXBase 5.0 DOS. I still entry my Q's in it and generate my QSL cards with simple old dot matrix printer. "Better is the enemy of good enough!" Alas, does not do file transfers for LoTW.

Cheers,

Mark N7MQ