[RTTY] WEA RTTY off times

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WEA RTTY off times
From: "DIRK DESLOOVERE" <d.desloovere@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 19:19:50 +0100
Dear,

I am preparing my participation in the coming WAE RTTY.

As stated in the rules part 4 Off Times :  Single Operator stations may only
operate 36 out of the 48 hour contest period.
The total of 12 hours off time may be taken in one part but not more than
three parts.   The off times must be shown on the summary sheet.
If operation is interrupted for more than 12 hours the three longest off
time periods must be a minimum of 12 hours.

Since I will be operating for abtout 25 to 33 hours depending on propagation
and other things, I will be off more than 12 hours.   I do not understand
the last line in part 4 .

Can somebody give me a better  explanation  of the last line ?

with thanks,

DIRK
ON4ADZ