[RTTY] HV0A and XF4IH

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HV0A and XF4IH
From: <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 04:01:33 -0500
Is it true , the rumour that we need to re-submit our XF4IH qsl requests ?
And send them by registered mail ? Very expensive here......
Is there no way of telling if the original request with $$ ever made it there ?

If anyone evr gets a HV0A rtty qsl for the recent operation on Oct 29th,
I would really like to know, as I am waiting on that and a request with
SAE/ $$$ for a 12 meter qso, sent  last year.

I need both , along with the YV0D qsl to hit 320 confirmed on RTTY.

Glenn VA3DX