[RTTY] N6TQS to T32QS

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] N6TQS to T32QS
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:35:43 -0500 (EST)
Hi All,
As you may have read, I'm heading off to T32 next week, and
will be operating on a casual basis, but will do RTTY, PSK31 and SSTV
during the week; and will be in the ARRL 10M Contest on the following
weekend, still on a pretty casual basis, with K6SRZ.

I'm taking an almost totally untried setup, for various reasons, so
would like feedback on the setup, especially comments on spurious due
to overdriving, since I'll be running AFSK.

And for advance notice, I'll be traveling by square-rigged sailing
ship in the Antartctic and south Atlantic next spring, with operation
as opportunity presents itself from the Falklands, South Georgia, and
Tristan da Cunha, as well as PA/N6TQS/MM on board the bark EUROPA.
If all goes well, there'll also be a YL on the radio from those
places, too.

73, doug