[RTTY] Turtle Beach Santa Cruz problem?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Turtle Beach Santa Cruz problem?
From: w2nra@optonline.net
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:27:42 -0500
The continuing saga of my Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card - I attempted to
reinstall it from scratch fully disabling the motherboard chipset sound card
and trying it in several PC slots.  Bottom line is it crashed my computer
before hitting the operating system boot.  So I returned it to Turtle Beach.
They have confirmed that there is a problem with the card and are sending me a
new on.  So soon I'll be installing it again.

My question is with a new Pentium 4,3.2 GHz, 512MB XP Pro SP2 computer do I
really have to de-activate the motherboard sound card or can I install the
Santa Cruz as a second sound card which is why I ordered it in the first place?
 I'm once burned and a little leery so somebody reassure me, please.

73,

Art
W2NRA