[RTTY] FSK trouble

To: writelog@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] FSK trouble
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:09:49 -0400
Running WL 10.5 D, MMTTY 165B, WIN 98se, PIII 'puter
COM 1 = Rig control (Mark V)
COM 2 = Rigblaster pro...FSK...

All is well for a little while...Everything works...BUT

Periodically, when hitting one of the F keys to TX a RTTY buffer, the rig keys and stays keyed until I hit ESC...The buffer prints in the RTTYrite window, but no diddles or TX, just a carrier...Keeps doing this until I restart WL, or reboot the machine...No apparent pattern, just random...

Just changed computers, maybe that has something to do with it...However, everything is OK for awhile, until this starts...

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks,

Scott VE1OP