[RTTY] RTTY Sweepstakes

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sweepstakes
From: WI8W <wi8w@wi8w.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:49:26 +0000
I asked about this at one time. Current ARRL Sweepstakes rules say you can only work a station once and once only, not on each band like most of the RTTY contests.

With the limited amount of RTTY contesters (compared to CW and SSB) you would run out of stations to work rather quickly. The only way to solve that would be to change the rules which I doubt the ARRL would not do just to acommodate us.

I look at the NAQP RTTY contests as our Sweepstakes and it happens twice a year.

73

Thom WI8W

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.4.8 - Release Date: 12/8/04