Re: [RTTY] Re: W4's are terrible???

To: radioman@semarg.ath.cx, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: W4's are terrible???
From: W0YR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:15:04 EST
Tony,

Why don't you learn to write in the English language so that other people
don't have to "decode" what you're trying to say?    or -- in your way of
putting
it:

why dont u lern to right in the english langage so that other people dont
have to dicode what your trying to say?

We're tired of trying to decode the points you're trying to make.

were tired of trying to dicode the points your trying to make

I imagine with English language skills such as you have and your vast
technical knowledge, you're an Extra Class operator.

i imagine (next few words omitted because you would never use them) your an
extra

Anyone who claims the American educational system and amateur examinations
have been "dummed down" should just look at my accomplishments.

any one who claims the american edukashun sistem and ametuer exams has been
dumm down shud jist look at my accomplisment