Re: [RTTY] Exchange of Signal Reports

To: "K4SB" <k4sb@bellsouth.net>,"rtty-contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Exchange of Signal Reports
From: "JOHN DOBSON" <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:16:17 -0000
I should answer this as Ive started this mess.
The reason that I asked about rst requirements by
arrl is that some folks work contests in order to work new countries/states
etc for awards by arrl and others..
Some folk were kind enough to explain that arrl does not require rst...
this is/was all I was asking, and appreciate  the response that those folk
afforded me/us..
as for rst,, its useless--to my way of thinking, for contest purposes at
least--pitch and ditch it.
thanks everyone for you kindness in responding
73  john