Re: [RTTY] NAQP, the Sprint and RTTY

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP, the Sprint and RTTY
From: <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:53:28 -0500
For those of us who are serious or semi-serious , this is not
an option. With 20 mtrs closing earlier, 40 and 80 mtrs are
the only options. I seriously doubt that a 4 hr stint on 80 mtrs
Saturday night will be condusive to a good score.

We all just need to grit our teeth and plug away with the qrm.

Glenn VA3DX