[RTTY] Renewing Expired LoTW Certificate

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Renewing Expired LoTW Certificate
From: WI8W <wi8w@wi8w.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:05:30 +0000
Phil and all,

I basically did the same thing you did to get my new certificates. But it took the ARRL almost 5 months to sync all my old LOTW files, created under the expired certificates, to work with the new certificates.

I hope you do not experience the same thing I did, but be prepared to wait a long time just in case.

de WI8W