RE: [RTTY] K4GMH SOAB HP (WPX)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] K4GMH SOAB HP (WPX)
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:56:20 -0600
Mike K4GMH wrote:

>While on this subject, please work a station again even if they show up as a
duplicate in your log.  You may not be >in the other persons log.
>Turned out I failed to log a call and when I contacted the station again,
sometime later, I was informed I was a
>duplicate and should check my log.  Okay,
>I did and they weren't in it.  Unfortunat>ely, we both loose QSO credit.   I
>apologize for not logging the QSO and then for not insisting we do another one.

>This situation has been discussed on several internet reflectors.

I'm just not sure how we can go about fixing this problem.  I started getting a
little aggravated this weekend when a couple of stations would not work me
saying I was a dupe.  At one point I almost sent a note the reflector saying
"the next time someone sends me a B4 message, I'm going to reach through the
radio and ring them by the neck!".  But thought better of it.

It's a lose-lose situation I'm afraid.

73, Don AA5AU