Re: [RTTY] "Rookie" Category?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] "Rookie" Category?
From: "Ron" <kk7go@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:54:17 -0800
Well, being new to RTTY, period, I saw the "Rookie" as less than 3 years. I
have been a ham for over 9 years and have enjoyed many different modes. I am
currently trying to figure out how to contest in RTTY successfully. I have
read everything on www.rttycontesting.com and I still am not clear. During
the CQ WPX contest, I listened / watched the contest to try to learn more.
But then, I am not in the Rookie category. I think there should be a review
for that category to look at us "Old Rookies"

73

Ron
KK7GO