[RTTY] NAQP RTTY Play with US

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Play with US
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:48:09 -0600
We now have a full TCG team plus one more player.
Those signed on so far are:

W0ETC - FT
N4ZZ - FT
KI8U-FT
AD4EB- FT
KE4OAR - PT
K4RO-PT

For me NAQP is about having fun and trying to get teams organized is one
way of doing that. Another way I have fun is playing in NAQP RTTY.  Also,
for me it is a real trip to work one of my team mates.

If you don't have a team to play on you are welcome to play with TCG on
one of our teams.  The only requirements for being on a TCG team are to
play in the contest for however long you like, to have fun while doing
it, and to email me saying you'd like to play with us!

 For those who ask NAQP RTTY is Feb 26 1800 UCT till Feb 27 0600 UCT.
For those like me in the CST time zone this is Feb 26 from Noon Till
Midnight. And, single ops are allowed to work a maximum of 10 hours of
the 12 possible Hours. To read the rules visit
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php .

Email me if you you'd like to play on one of the TCG teams.

73 Larry L, W0ETC