Re: [RTTY] The MMMM's !!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The MMMM's !!
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 01:59:40 +0000
What software assist?  Which contest software has this software assist
or is it universal?

during the contest with all the QRM I noticed I could better print
callsigns that were spaced a little.  I have a very modest signal and I
am often asked for repeats so I usually send my call twice in my S&P
call.  I added a extra space between my callsigns because of the QRM.

Should I have not done that?

73,
Art
W2NRA