Re: [RTTY] The MMMM's !!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The MMMM's !!
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:39:19 -0800
hi Art - writelog+MMTTY, and perhaps others, will highlight a callsign
preceeded by a "DE " - it can be helpful when running to pick the callsign out
quickly with a glance.

Your idea to help with the print by using more spaces was a good one - I hadn't
thought about it that way... to have the best of both worlds, maybe try these:

%DE W2NRA  W2NRA %E

%DE W2NRA  DE W2NRA %E

thanks! - jeff wk6i

--