[RTTY] Switching to FSK

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Switching to FSK
From: "Courtney Judd K4WI" <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:44:20 -0600
My Rascal came in the mail today so I am ready to graduate to FSKing. Got
the free cable to hook it to the FSK port on the FT1000D. I run the audio
from the "D" thru my Timewave DSP59Y to the computer. Do I need to hook the
Line in and Line out cables from the Rascal to the ports or leave them? How
do you Rascal users have it set up? Thinking that just serial port on
computer and FSK port on "D" is all that is needed as the audio in stuff is
already connected. I need my Mic In for sb . Thanks for any help... c ya in
the next test with FSK!!! 73's Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786