Re: [RTTY] Help!

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>, "Tom Homewood" <w1to@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help!
From: "Courtney Judd K4WI" <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 07:06:19 -0600
More data on this problem. I can turn the computer off and have the serial
port dis-connected from the Rascal and the keying problem remains. If I
unplug the cable from the Rascal going to the FT1000D it un-keys. That is ;
cable is still plugged into rig so cable must be good and computer is out of
circuit... The same problem occurs with my home made device. Looks like no
FSK for NAQP this weekend... Any ideas? Tu Cort K4WI