Re: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint - win all you can as fast as you can

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint - win all you can as fast as you can
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:47:51 -0600
Thanks to Dennis NB1B, Patrick W7TMT and Dave K6LL that responded to my
posting. Ten percent of the people always fail to get the word and I was in
the 10% group on sprint operating techniques.  I did read the rules before
the contest but concentrated on getting correct exchange and missed the
parts about the S&P station inheriting the frequency, and can make one more
QSO there.  No wonder it sounded confusing to me. Sorry about not answering
some of the calls.

I'll probably stay with DXing and more traditional contests - leaving the
sprints to more experienced operators.

Dick, AA5VU