Re: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint - win all you can as fast as you can

To: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>,"rtty-contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint - win all you can as fast as you can
From: "Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:46:10 -0500
Dont do that!  The Sprint is probably the toughest contest because of the
QSY rule, but everybody makes a lot ofmistakes the first few times.  Come
back next time...we need the stations!

I'd like to see it go to a low power contest like NAQP to equalize the
signals a bit.  I've run low power and even QRP ins the sprints and it's not
fun because it's very hard to win the pounce.  I'd also like to see band
mults to spread the action out, but that aint goin' to happen...  It was
pretty disgusting to have 80 wide open and no activity until the last hour.

Ty K3MM