[RTTY] Not RTTY - need info

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Not RTTY - need info
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:46:58 -0500
A local ham died and left some Collins gear. I now have it and I am trying
to figure out what to do with it. I need some info about what I have or a
address to where I can find out about this equipment.  Please REPLY TO ME
DIRECT so as not to take up this reflector band space. Posting here as I
don't belong to other reflectors except DX4WIN.  Not sure if I want to keep
this, sell or trade.

Equipment:  Collins 75S-1 Receiver;    Collins 32S-1 Transmitter;  Collins
power supply, type 516F-2 and
a RL Drake Receiver modle 2-B.  The outside cases are in very good
condition.

73....Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26@sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League