Re: [RTTY] 2 sound cards

To: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>,"Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2 sound cards
From: <kc5lk@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 19:45:51 -0400
I ran into the same situation and answer when I tried to install a sound card
onto a Intel Perl motherboard.  Trouble here was that the OS, Windows XP, said
that the card was present and working, but I could never get the sound card to
work.  I gave up and now I use only  the onboard sound system, even though the
audio output at times is very low, but provides just enough audio to drive the
radio to full output without any ALC activity.
                                                                    John
Bergman, KC5LK