Re: [RTTY] Rigblaster- worth the money?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rigblaster- worth the money?
From: "Andrew J. O'Brien" <obrienaj@netsync.net>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 09:04:36 -0400
I can't say much about Rig Blaster since I have never owned one.  I can say
that you are correct that it is much easier to have a multiple feature box.
I just obtained a Microkeyer which controls my rig, interfaces to the PC for
all the digital modes, allows for a connection of my microphone-no more
unplugging the thing all the time, and serves as a CW keyer also.  The
Microkeyer is also better built that my homebrew and I get better digital
reports, improved isolation.

Andy K3UK