[RTTY] Final Call!!! - TARA Skirmish Scores

To: rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com, psk-tara@yahoogroups.com,psk31@yahoogroups.com, greecepsk31@yahoogroups.com,digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com, digitalradio@yahoogroups.com,070@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com, tara-n2ty@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] Final Call!!! - TARA Skirmish Scores
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:51:44 EDT
Greetings:

Since the last time I sent this notice out we were able to shake a few  more
of you up to submit your contest scores for the last running of the TARA
Skirmish. One of the big scores we received was VE9DX who we honestly thought
just might give Tony, N3FX, a run for the "Tour'ney" title this year. In case
you are not aware Tony was last year's overall "King of Digital!!!" Anyway,  we
need for ALL of you that have not submitted your scores to do so
immediately....time has just about expired!

PLEASE....take a few minutes and review the results from the "Skirmish" and
look over the results for this year's TARA Tour'ney.

2005 SKIRMISH RESULTS: _http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_results.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_results.html)

2005 TARA TOURNEY RESULTS:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney_results.html_