[RTTY] ANARTS 2005 - YO9HP SOAB HP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] ANARTS 2005 - YO9HP SOAB HP
From: YO9HP <a45wd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SOST HP
QTH: Pleasa, Romania
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:   88    573    34
   40:  206   2319    56
   20:  537   9575    81
   15:  366   5200    74
   10:   79    540    29
--------------------------
Total: 1276  18207   274  Continents = 6  Total Score
= 29,933,608

Comments:

Very good propagation on Saturday, but poor on Sunday.
My new Optibeam OB17-4 antenna made the difference and
I am very happy with it.
I worked 11 VK stations, most of them on 14 MHz. No VK
on 7 MHz.. Even no JA station on 7 MHz..
Sorry for not being able to work K4GMH and W4UK on 80
m. They had good print on my side on Sunday morning,
but no success with my repeated calls. Maybe not
enough power or poor transmitting antenna ??!!

This is the last contest before RTTY meeting in
Fredericshafen. I am sorry to miss the 2005 meeting,
but I will be on the way to A4-land at that time.
ANARTS-2005 contest was a good opportunity to say
hello again to many friends from 2004 RTTY gathering
(GU0SUP Phil, DJ3IW Goetz, DL4RCK Walter, 4X6UU Paul,
DH8WR Andy, DJ6JZ Wolf, etc). I wish them to enjoy the
hamfest and have fun.

73,
Alex, YO9HP - YR9P - A45WD

Rig: IC-756PROII
Amp: ACOM-2000A
Ant: Optibeam OB17-4 7-14-21-28 MHz, Inv-V 3.5 MHz
Soft: MixW 2.14 - No DX Cluster / internet assistance