[RTTY] 2 radios-1 sound card

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2 radios-1 sound card
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:57:30 -0700
Hi All

I'm trying to get the 2 radios going here and ran into a little problem.

I wonder if anyone is using the Dell Dimension 2400 with 2 radios and 1
soundcard on RTTY.

According to the setup for MMTTY, I should just be able to split the input
to the sound card for right and left channel.  I made up a cable, but when I
hooked up the radios, it printed the same thing on both channels.  I had
radio 1 hooked up and set up in MMTTY to the right channel, but it printed
on both channels.  Not sure if it is a problem with the Dell sound card or
not.  I tried to install a 2nd sound card, but it wouldn't let me.  I guess
I'd have to uninstall the Dell card, but it's an onboard function and not a
regular sound card.  73

Tom W7WHY