[RTTY] NAQP RTTY Contest Practice - Tonight!

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, rtty@contesting.com,nccc@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Contest Practice - Tonight!
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:01:18 -0700
hi all - Thanks to everyone who participated in the practice last night!

The Northern California Contest Club invites everyone to test
out their hardware, software, firmware, and wetware for the NAQP RTTY
contest this weekend. This is our traditional pre-contest warmup -
here are the particulars:

*Friday July 15, 7:00-7:30pm Pacific Daylight Time
20m (14.085), 40m (7.085), and 80m (3.585), +/- 5kHz
NAQP rules and exchange

Let's please be courteous to ongoing QSOs.

These practices are a good opportunity to:
*Test your antennas to make sure they have survived the summer so far
*Test logging software, message buffers, and SO2R setup
*Practice moving stations and mults to other bands (and being moved!)

good luck! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/