[RTTY] TCG Teams as Registered for NAQP RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] TCG Teams as Registered for NAQP RTTY
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:28:48 -0500
Last night I decided to use styles of music as names for the TCG team
names.  Many people think of Country music in connection with Tennessee.
But, artists of many styles have recorded and played there.  Also, TU to
W4LC for a team naming idea I will probably use next time.

Good , bad or indifferent here are the TCG Teams as registered. My
apologies if you totally dislike the music style in your team name.
Thanks for registering your team at 16 Jul 2005 0000Z

Team: TCG Folk
N1WI
KA7KUZ
KS0M
NP4BM
K5ZM

73 de RTTYNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 16 Jul 2005 0002Z

Team: TCG Rock
W4TDB
K3UK/2
KB2OUA
DJ6JH
KE4OAR

73 de RTTYNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 16 Jul 2005 0003Z

Team: TCG Country
NY4N
K4HMB
K0IDT
N8PUG
WB4YDL

73 de RTTYNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 16 Jul 2005 0000Z

Team: TCG Blues
AD4EB
N4ZZ
KE4KWE
KI8U
W0ETC

73 de RTTYNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 16 Jul 2005 0000Z

Team: TCG Jazz
W4BCG
W4LC
VA7ST