Re: [RTTY] Confusion

To: johnkrawczyk@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Confusion
From: Richard Ferch <ve3iay@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:23:49 -0400
John,

It looks as if you were submitting a log for the NAQP RTTY. However, the
date of 2005-03-13 in the error message was the date of the last NA RTTY
Sprint. That, together with the "serial" number heading in the error
message, makes me suspect that that particular error message came from the
*NA Sprint* robot instead of the *NAQP* robot. You have to be careful to
choose the correct log submission link on the NCJ web site; the division
between the NAQP links and the NA Sprint links is easy to miss.

As for the error message about 1 not appearing to be a name, did that come
from the same attempt as the first error message, or a later attempt? The
exchange for the NAQP does not include a serial number, so you must not
include serial numbers in your NAQP log.

73,
Rich VE3IAY