[RTTY] Most Needed RTTY Survey beta-test ended

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Most Needed RTTY Survey beta-test ended
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:51:59 -0500
I have received 76 successful beta-test results on the new upcoming RTTY Most
Needed survey.

So far, I did not receive any feedback of the form not working.  So I have
removed the test page.

Thanks to everyone for testing the form!  I am confident the actual full survey
form will work fine and I am excited to get the survey started.

I hope to roll out the 2005 RTTY Most Needed Entity Survey later today if all
goes according to plan.

So get your needs lists handy!

73, Don AA5AU