[RTTY] 30m RTTY

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 30m RTTY
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:21:55 +0100
Hi Bill and the group,

Check the spots on the OH2AQ cluster for 30m and you will find a surprising
number of them covering the past 4 - 6 weeks.
I admit that most are European in origin, but there is certainly some good
DX mixed in with them.
Most times, you will find the band empty, but calling CQ soon gets a
response, and that caller then goes off and calls CQ, and it isn't long
before a spot appears, and then everyone seems to join in.

Most activity appears to be in the 1500 - 2200UTC time frame, so maybe that
is a little early for the US. I have worked W's on 30m around 2000 -
2100UTC, so give it a try.

Hope to see you there !
73 de Phil GU0SUP