Re: [RTTY] Larry W0ETC SK

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Larry W0ETC SK
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:34:34 -0400
It is very sad news to read about the passing of Larry, W0ETC. I too thought
he would win the battle against his illness.

I have never met Larry, but he always came across to me as a perfect
gentleman. Larry's very familiar call will be missed on the airwaves by
many. There is no doubt that W0ETC is recorded countless times in everyone's
logs, for sure he will not be forgotten anytime soon.

To all Larry's family and close friends - please pass my condolences.

Eric - VE3GSI.