Re: [RTTY] Larry W0ETC SK

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Larry W0ETC SK
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:13:54 -0400
Very sad news indeed.  Larry's fight to keep his life and spirit together
was followed by many of us on this reflector.  I'm sure many will miss his
enthusiasm and support for RTTY, contesting, and the famous TCG teams.  I
know I will.  I had the pleasure of meeting Larry and Sharon at Dayton a
few years ago and will always carry those pleasant memories.

RIP OM,
George .. W1ZT