[RTTY] W0ETC

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] W0ETC
From: "w4gkm@juno.com" <w4gkm@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:03:04 GMT
For this past few days I've been reading all the very nice comments about Larry
and the wonderful things he did to help promote RTTY.  I know he really had a
love for getting teams together and as the contest would get almost to the
start he would send out that last call " got room for one more player on one
more team"!  I never met Larry, but I really liked him. I never talked to
Larry, but I liked him.  Larry was a good  person.  Larry will be missed.  I
will miss Larry.
I want to contribute to his memorial or sponsor something on his behalf.  If
someone is planning this please inform me as and when on how to do so I would
greatly appreciate it.

Nick
W4GKM