[RTTY] W0ETC

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W0ETC
From: "KO1H" <KO1H@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:14:11 -0000
Hi all, I've been off email for a few days with CQWW SSB.  I am taken aback and
saddened by Larry's passing. Just a month or so ago I was in a rtty contest and
found Larry conspicuous by his absence and I emailed to inquire about him. He
wrote back that his interface had a problem but he should be back on soon.  I
believe he returned for some of CQWW RTTY.  He was my US Rtty for dxcc.  I
never met him but, he was always kind.

Today we remember those who have passed this year. He will not be easily
forgotten.

de John ko1h
Checked by AVG Free Edition.