[RTTY] LARRY W0ETC SK

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] LARRY W0ETC SK
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:42:55 -0800 (PST)
Last week I was QRV from Nevis Island. I was working RTTY.
Something was going wrong, I did feel that something was going wrong. Day by
day many stations were calling me but something was going wrong. I saw many
familiar callsigns, but something was not right. I was missing somebody's
callsign but I could not understand, I knew I was missing somebody. On
Wednesday, October 26th I felt bad, I could not wait any longer.
I run to find any access to the Internet. (I stayed in the village where
Internet is hard to find.)
I found an Internet Cafe and went there.
I accessed to my email and then I understood what was going wrong  - "Larry
W0ETC SK".
Ohh Larry, we all were hoping you would able to overcome it...
Larry, I keep your emails when you were inviting me to visit "your between two
rivers QTH", remember? You said that I would stay 240 miles away from you, but
you had mistaken the State, I was staying 600 miles away from your QTH,
remember, Larry?
We were loughing then that 600 miles one way is kinda too far to drive...
Now you are far away Larry but I will remember you, my friend.
Be well, Larry...
Andrei EW1AR-NC2N and Alex K2PAL from COCOSOLO SIBICHI CLUB.