[RTTY] DF0DX first winner of the awaited "F6IRF dummy-award" !

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] DF0DX first winner of the awaited "F6IRF dummy-award" !
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:53:28 +0100
Dear friend (or friends at) DF0DX,
I could not find your address in the call-book, so this is an open email, just
like a "message in a bottle" !

Sunday morning, I was on 14096.2 since 06:12 and at 06:36Z you came in and
started CQ'ing on the frequency... This may happen !
OK - I had just borrowed the QRG for some time and unlike what claim a few
pactor or packet nets, I must say that it did not belong to me...
It just happened that it was free when I started!

Based on this last point, basis of the gentleman agreement which should exist,
even during contests, I asked you several times to QSY... you kept CQ'ing
exactly as if I was transmitting in a dummy load ! (I had just worked a few JA's
and exchanged QTC's with 2 UN stations, so I guess I was not !)
But I hate the power-game so I moved away...

Now congratulations!
you are among the rare stations in the world I can decode 100% and who cannot
copy me at all ! (*)

Therefore  I am glad to announce to the RTTY community that you are the 1st
winner of the awaited and expected

***** F6IRF dummy-award for the WAE 2005 ******

You will soon be able to retrieve your price on
http://f6irf.blogspot.com/

Again congratulations from the dummy-award committee ! (essentialy me !;-). Hope
it will have a great place on your wall !

Are also nominated:
A few UR stations who kindly offered me QTC's, and started arguing about it,
pretending I did not know the rules... (OK it is just my 3rd WAE RTTY... so I
have excuses...) ;-)

Anyway thanks again to all who kindly worked me during this contest.
Full contest report at
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/3830/2005-11/msg00899.html

Patrick;-)
Not even unhappy... just for the joke ! (hamradio contesting is not that serious
- isn't it?)

(*) I wish I could copy everybody calling me! The opposite may happen: Sorry, I
am not in a radioelectricaly quiet place, and I am running full legal-power...
not more but not less !