[RTTY] QSO Points

To: <w7ld@olypen.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] QSO Points
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:22:25 -0500
Hi Jack,

I noticed the same thing but since 3830 is only a reflector the actual
points number is not important so I just put in a 1. The score is the thing
everybody looks at there. I checked the DARC rules and nothing is said there
about points either (at least not that I could find) so Writelog has it
right. I think points may be the number derived from the QSOs multiplied by
the band factor but Writelog does that invisibly without showing the  value
in the summary. Some other software may show this number.

73, Don VE3XD