[RTTY] Wiring 2nd FSK port for 1000mp Field?

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Wiring 2nd FSK port for 1000mp Field?
From: Art Searle <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:18:43 -0500
Hi,

I have FSK keying set up and wired to Com 4 with the usual
resistor/transistor to use with one copy of MMTTY.  I have another copy
of MMTTY in a different directory receiving fine from a different audio
source than first copy.  I want to wire up Com 5 for FSK keying to the
same 4 pin Din RTTY connector on the back of the rig so I can SO2V.  Can
this be done?

73 Art W2NRA