[RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee - 12-03-05

To: tara-n2ty@yahoogroups.com, psk-tara@yahoogroups.com,rtty@contesting.com, digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com,digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, contesting@yahoogroups.com,tara_4_seasons@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee - 12-03-05
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 15:26:25 EST

Greeting's:

I hope all of you are gearing up for the TARA RTTY Mêlée this coming

weekend. This contest is a lot of fun, plus it provides each of you with an

opportunity to "tune & prune" your station for the ARRL RTTY Roundup come

January. This contest first entered the sceen back in the early 90's as the
TARA RTTY Sprint. Since then we've continued to grow thanks to all of our
dedicated digital contesting friends.

Below you'll find the info for TARA's Mêlée. If you need any additional

information I'd be more than glad to assist you. Simply drop me an e-mail at

mailto:melee-manager@n2ty.org

TARA RTTY Mêlée--sponsored by the Troy Amateur Radio Assn,  0000Z-2400Z Dec
3. Categories: SOAB-HP (>150 W), SOAB-LP (<150 W), MOAB,  SWL, 10 min band

change rule for MO. Frequencies: 80-10 meters, operate 16 hours  max.
Exchange:

RS + State/Province or serial number for DX. QSO points: 1  pt/QSO. Score:
QSO

points ×S/P/C counted once only (US and VE only count as  S/P).
For more information: n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html
Summary sheets (no logs!) due Dec 31 via on-line

submission form at:n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html.

I ask for all you you to please check out our web site for information on

the TARA Tour'ney. In the  TARA Tour'ney, the contestants are competing for

the honor of  emerging as the annual "King" or "Queen" of digital contesting.
The

scores to achieve this are an aggregate of all their individual  Tour'ney

credits derived from their scores from the four (4) TARA All Season
Contests.

By the way, the Mêlée is part  of the Tour'ney program. You can check this
out at:

n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html

In addition, TARA now sponsors our very own HF "Digital"  Awards  Program.
The

TARA-PX and TARA-Grid are two awards that you'll want to display in your
shack.
We believe that the TARA-PX is the only Digital Prefix Award available since
the WPX is SSB and CW only. Plus they're FREE!!

The TARA-PX Award is a full service award offering Mixed, RTTY and  PSK

certification. If you feel that you qualify for a  non-listed digital mode,

please request that we review your information. The full info can be found
at:

n2ty.org/seasons/tara_awards.html

Again, I look forward to printing you real soon!

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy

President of TARA
_mailto:ny2u@n2ty.org_ (mailto:ny2u@n2ty.org)