Re: [RTTY] STDYKN + right click

To: ve3iay@rac.ca, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] STDYKN + right click
From: "pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:18:56 +0000
Hi Rich and the group,

OOoopppppsssss! Exit the brain-fade".
Yes, right clicking does transcribe from letters to figures shift, and NOT
correcting reversed characters.

I had something odd going on in my brain, and started thinking of shifted
characters, hence the post, and somehow got well and truly confused. And I
hadn't even been drinking!

My apologies for misleading anyone with this bit of info.

I am not sure about the thought of the text being a reference to STNDBY and KN,
as why would you answer a CQ with that sort of message? Still, I guess it might
happen, and I have seen stranger things sent.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP