[RTTY] MMTTY problem

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY problem
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:45:29 -0600
Sorry for the band width.  Not sure where else to go....KS0M

Problem with MMTTY.     I am new with this program. Have been using it about
2 weeks.

1: I keep getting a small box with  Mmtty at the top  /   a red circle with
a whit X in it and a small box with OK in it. What does this mean and what
do I do about it.

2: I have made a few contacts now suddenly I have no waterfall and no RX
/TX. I don't remember changing anything.

Would someone contact me personally and help me get back to where I can work
RTTY again.

Thanks  Sick

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251