Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules

To: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules
From: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:22:10 +0000

Bill Turner wrote:

> [...]
Regarding #3, does that mean I'm breaking the rules if I don't use my
250 Hz filter?  If I use my 500 Hz filter, I may be copying more than
one signal...

Bill, don't forget all the other categories you'll need to create for
the "I gotta win my category" whiners:
SO/all wire antennas
SO/wires and tribander
SO/monobanders