Re: [RTTY] OK RTTY - All 3830 Claimed Scores

To: WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OK RTTY - All 3830 Claimed Scores
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:01:08 -0800 (PST)
Well, it has nothing to do with this Contest rules, et al.
  OK RTTY Rules are clear.
  Here are many guys who willing to help, no checks needed.
  AMATEUR RADIO is still alive, thanks to Real Amateurs.
  Merry Christmas to all.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com> wrote:
  Gee and here we were just the other day trying to change a bunch of rules.
Now you see what happens when rules change. Then programs have to change,
then contest scoring has to change, then we have to buy an update to the
contest program. Ron, is my program right?

Send Ron a check he'll fix your program Andrei !!! Happy Holidays & Merry
Christmas

--
Jay WS7I