[RTTY] DXCC RTTY Certificate #1529

To: rtty@contesting.com, greenkeys@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [RTTY] DXCC RTTY Certificate #1529
From: WA3FRP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:52:48 EST
Just a note to those who might be interested in knowing the  latest DXCC RTTY
certificate numbers.

Started back on RTTY last November, after an absence of 35  years, with a
crystal controlled TX and two crystals. Found a number of  electrically noisy
power supplies and such in the house and eliminated them one  by one. (January)

Popped the traps on my dipole antenna running a tad  too much power on 15M.
(February) Replaced the traps and added WARC  bands at the same time. (May) Got
the TX master oscillator working again  and added FSK shifters. (May)  Worked
#100 in late June and confirmed #100  in October. Now at 140/122.

All RTTY all the time here as I'm using a Teletype Model 28 ASR with under
the dome reperf and an ST-6.  TX is a Collins T-440/FRT-24.   RX is a Collins
R-390A.

Working on WAZ RTTY now - four to go.  I hope the bands hold up a  little
longer.

Merry Christmas

73,

Russ WA3FRP