Re: [RTTY] P49X WARC and 160 RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <MMTTY@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] P49X WARC and 160 RTTY
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 06:34:01 -0800
I CQ'd on 1811 from 10-11Z this morning with no takers.  There were a couple
of JA spots that the signal was 559 in Japan with a request for CW.  I'll
try again for 30 minutes each hour from 00Z-04Z, then again at 09-11Z

I am auto-CQing on 10135 and 18102 now.  Only a dozen stations I'll move the
30 radio to 12 for the first 30 minutes of each hour from 15Z to 18Z.  I'm
doing other things while the radios are transmitting, so there may be a
delay while I recognize that someone is calling and get to the keyboard.  I
will also take short breaks for some of life's other activities that can't
be done in the shack!

73,
Ed - P49X