[RTTY] RTTY Roundup N5ZM M/S LP

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup N5ZM M/S LP
From: Earl <n5zm@classicnet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:58:26 -0600
                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N5ZM
Operator(s): N5ZM  N5RN
Station: N5ZM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: ARkansas
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
    80:  188
    40:  403
    20:  325
    15:  152
    10:   10
------------
Total: 1078  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 58  Total Score = 122,892

Club: Samples Kontest Klub

Comments:

Our goal was 1000 Q's and 100 mults so we made that plus a little. 15 was good
Saturday but was dead here Sunday. 20 was great made some runs up high in the
band but S&P was very difficult even with both of the IF 250 filters in. 40
again was the money band even had TA1BM and ZC4LI call in while CQ'n for nice
surprises. 80 was also in good shape.  Thanks to all who called us and see you
in the next one.
Earl and Glenn