[RTTY] Best Practices Contd.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Best Practices Contd.
From: "James" <semaj@suwanneevalley.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 20:03:06 -0500

For me the past few days have been very interesting.
I did not work R U again this year because I did not
Have 'everything' in order.
I have read the AA5AU web site.
He has a page on macros for contest use. Very  informative.
Would a few of you experienced contesters care to
list your macros?  I think I have most of what I
would use installed.

KV4FE
JIM
ON THE SUWANNEE RIVER

(PS I know I will be criticized as an appliance operator for the
above request. But then I have rewired a mod. 19 - Washing machine
upstairs overflowed.  Built my first AFSK generator using nail polish for
the traces and crystals down converted & filtered for the tones.  Modified
an Navy demod for ham use.  - - )